Windows Phone 8.1 Slow Loading of Home Screen

leftbower08

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
I have the Nokia Lumia Icon for Verizon...excellent phone. I recently installed the 8.1 Preview for Developers on there and now, quite often, flipping up my lockscreen brings me to a "loading..." or "resuming..." screen. This is with nothing running. This is just to get to my home screen. Extremely frustrating. Has ended in multiple soft resets since the loading screen is often unresponsive.

Anyone else seeing this?

aniket0303

Banned
Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I face this issue on my 620 also but very rarely. Even touch issue is there. Sometimes when someone calls me touch doesn't work cause of which i can't receive the call but as soon as the call ends touch works as if nothing was wrong with it. I m facing this issue from Amber. Is this a bug or something wrong with my device?

Sent from my RM-846_im_india_233 using Tapatalk

BenWylde

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
This sometimes also happend on my Lumia 520, nothing open, swiping away the lockscreen and then Loading ... it's probably something in 8.1 that isn't optimized yet or the lack of optimized 8.1 firmware.

prune_face

May 5, 2014
Visit site
I have the Nokia Lumia Icon for Verizon...excellent phone. I recently installed the 8.1 Preview for Developers on there and now, quite often, flipping up my lockscreen brings me to a "loading..." or "resuming..." screen. This is with nothing running. This is just to get to my home screen. Extremely frustrating. Has ended in multiple soft resets since the loading screen is often unresponsive.

Anyone else seeing this?

unpin ur cortana from start screen

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Cortana live tile is not the main culprit, but unpin her from the start screen and there will be no stutters anymore while switching to the start screen from any app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium