Hey, I am unable to use anything on my Windows Phone, Onedrive... Store nothing, so I went into Email+Accounts and noticed my Microsoft Account was not up to date, so I clicked it and got a message saying... "Your password has expired. First, change it on the web, then come back and update it in your account on the phone." I changed my password and nothing has changed, anyone know what this is? I never had this before.
    04-24-2014 02:26 PM
    Login with another Microsoft Account on your device and try deleting the first one then login it back again. Hope this helps.
    04-24-2014 03:34 PM
    Login with another Microsoft Account on your device and try deleting the first one then login it back again. Hope this helps.
    You can't delete or change the primary Microsoft account from Windows Phone.
    04-26-2014 12:52 PM
    I just had this problem and the fix for me was to manually reset the date/time on the phone. After doing that, my account starting working again. Hope that works for you.
    04-27-2014 09:29 AM
    Thanks for the tip, had exactly the same problem after putting new battery in phone, the automatic time/date does not work very well on my Nokia 630, was 6 months out. Was stopping my Live and Gmail accounts syncing and new applications form installing. Had the spurious message about my password being out of date, which I knew it wasn't.

Updated dated time and date, problem solved.

Cheers.
    12-18-2014 11:55 AM