I think we need a dedicated WPCentral message alert tone!

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I've found several alert tones for my apps that use notifications+actions--ESPN, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I think as the forum community we need to come up with (or find) a dedicated WPCentral alert tone as well.

We can use this thread to submit alert tone ideas. We can also add our own custom message tones as well.

http://1drv.ms/1lKUwXz

Here is a few message tones for Facebook, ESPN, Twitter, and News.

So, who's with me on this one?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I am so liking this idea.

Where are our creative people??? My job is comic relief, we need the big guns on this thread NOW!!

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I am so liking this idea.

Where are our creative people??? My job is comic relief, we need the big guns on this thread NOW!!

Haha glad you like it. I know I like different unique tones on my WP. I just can't find a good one for WPCentral. That's why I decided to open a thread like this.

Last edited:

Kram Sacul

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I went ahead and put together two short audio files. One is the full WPCentral intro and the other is just the chime at the end. Just unzip and drop into the Ringtones folder on your phone. Enjoy.

Attachments

• WPCentral intro.zip
    865.3 KB · Views: 9
  • WPCentral chime.zip
    262.8 KB · Views: 18

L Beezy

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I actually just created the message alert tone with the chime at the end. Been studying for finals and decided to come check out the forums. Excellent job peeps!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss