"phone" taking most battery

Miska Hietala

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey, just wondering as I haven't used much there phone today, but battery have been going down steadily anyway. In the battery section I see the"phone" is taking most battery. Anyone know does the "phone" include network switching, as I have traveled a bit today, and not every place has 3g connection?

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk for wp

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
I don't know at all - phone here eats like nothing. The things that love my battery here are Skype, WeChat, WhatsApp and IE. Sometimes Line too. When I use them, they use all of my battery (L920).

Who here understands the battery saver app? Does it reset every day? Per charge? How is it measured/ displayed?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
This is due to lack of firmware update and other bugs in wp8.1. Once you get the final build + nokia cyan update your phone wont be a battery hog :wink:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
^^ it's the same battery saver app. But now you can enable apps to run in background when battery saver mode is turned on.
One can change between 2G and 3G/4G by going into phone settings / mobile+sim/sim settings / highest connection speed.

Adriaan NL

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
^^ it's the same battery saver app. But now you can enable apps to run in background when battery saver mode is turned on.
One can change between 2G and 3G/4G by going into phone settings / mobile+sim/sim settings / highest connection speed.

Yes - I was that far. But I was wondering about the presentation of the usage. Does it go per day? Per charge cycle? Because, it seems that after charging, he still says "I use this amount of battery"... And it would've been great if they would mention percentages + screen, wifi (basically, I would like the stock Android app, in a metro interface lol).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss