VPN Question

M_Lyons10

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any success connecting to a VPN network?

We have a Draytek router using SSL VPN, and it works great from Windows, but Windows Phone seems unable to connect correctly...

It seems odd that the network stack wouldn't be shared between Windows and Windows Phone at this point given their goal...

I've tried to figure this out, but have had no luck whatsoever... Has anyone been able to do this?

Thanks for your help.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
We have the Checkpoint concentrator and I have added the client to my phone. I played with it a little, but wasn't able to spend the time to fully get it working. I'll try some more this weekend and see if it works.

Bainsh

Apr 21, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had any success connecting to a VPN network?

We have a Draytek router using SSL VPN, and it works great from Windows, but Windows Phone seems unable to connect correctly...

It seems odd that the network stack wouldn't be shared between Windows and Windows Phone at this point given their goal...

I've tried to figure this out, but have had no luck whatsoever... Has anyone been able to do this?

Thanks for your help.
Hi, I am having exactly the same problem trying to VPN to my Draytek using my Lumia 1520 on WP 8.1. I've tried many different configurations and get the same response each time that the VPN router failed to respond. It does however work when connecting with my Windows 8.1 laptop. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
B41N5

kiddori

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Our firewall is only configured to use IPSEC Xauth PSK so I'm SOL with WP at this point. Wish WP would support more protocols.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786