I opened this thread just to let people know that you can get a refund(if you are paying for Music Pass) by contacting customer from support.xbox.com

I've been using Music Pass for the last 3 years since it was Zune. Even after micosoft discontinued Zune I kept paying for Xbox music service hoping that some day it will get as good as Zune. But it kept getting worse with every release(on Windows and Windows Phone).
    Finally after upgrading to WP8.1 I realized that Zune is not coming back and Xbox music is not going to get better anytime soon
    so, I contacted customer service to cancel my Music Pass and got a refund.
    theefman likes this.
    04-25-2014 01:38 PM
    How much time did you have on the pass?
    04-25-2014 02:26 PM
    I still have 6 months left.. So they refunded half the amount

Spotify looks like good replacement. Any suggestions?
    04-25-2014 04:47 PM
    I opened this thread just to let people know that you can get a refund(if you are paying for Music Pass) by contacting customer from support.xbox.com

I've been using Music Pass for the last 3 years since it was Zune. Even after micosoft discontinued Zune I kept paying for Xbox music service hoping that some day it will get as good as Zune. But it kept getting worse with every release(on Windows and Windows Phone).
    Finally after upgrading to WP8.1 I realized that Zune is not coming back and Xbox music is not going to get better anytime soon
    so, I contacted customer service to cancel my Music Pass and got a refund.
    Did you tell them the reason?
    04-25-2014 04:55 PM
    Yes I told the apps are horrible and music pass not worth even a penny without the apps..

He tried to convince that there will be updates but there were no feature improvements since 2 years and I want going to fall for that
    04-25-2014 05:08 PM