Apps won't uninstall on windows 8.1 developer preview on my Lumia 822!

senai

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I recently tried to update some apps in the store, but they refused to update and kept giving me errors, so I tried to uninstall them by holding them down on the app list and selecting uninstall, then selecting 'yes'. For some reason the apps are still on the list and refuse to come out no matter how many times I try to uninstall. Now the apps don't have their usual icons anymore, they are just the color of the accent color. And they wont open if I try to open them. I went into storage sense and tried to find them there, but they don't show up on the list. Both apps were installed on the phone, not the SD card. I tried restarting the phone a couple of times, but it dint help. . .
The specific apps are Wikipedia by Rudy huyn, and hd photo viewer.

Has anyone else encountered this issue? Any way to solve it??

Alex Mason86

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
Would like to know about this too. I have Facebook and Facebook beta and the former won't open, won't update and won't uninstall. Doesn't show in storage sense either.

It's only that app so not too much of an issue. Miss out on the integration. But as I don't use it all that often and don't particularly want the integration I don't mind.

Would like to know a solution before it happens to a more frequently used app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa