I do apologize if this has been discussed already, but there are so many threads it's difficult to find and I haven't seen it in the bugs thread. I have an Icon, and when I am in call, I have the following issues:

-Call drops and immediately goes to that dial tone like you get on regular land line phones
    -Call drops and immediately calls the other person back, automatically

This below is constant:
    -If I move my face away from the phone to either check something or hang up, it turns back on to the phone list (where the phone app actually opens up to) instead of the "in-call page" (not sure what to call this). This is very irritating because I always have to click "tap to expand" to end a phone call.
    04-26-2014 08:41 PM
    Do you have the original screen cover still on? I had these issues with the original screen protector still on after a while
    Took that off and put this on Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia Icon Screen Protector
    Also got this case http://www.amazon.com/CoverON%C2%AE-...pUvbUpU2503288

My Wife and I do not have any issues with calls.
    04-26-2014 08:57 PM
    Do you have the original screen cover still on? I had these issues with the original screen protector still on after a while
    Took that off and put this on Skinomi TechSkin - Nokia Lumia Icon Screen Protector
    Also got this case Amazon.com: CoverONģ Kickstand Hard + Soft Dual Layer Hybrid Case for Nokia Lumia Icon 929 - Black Hard Black Soft Silicone: Cell Phones & Accessories

My Wife and I do not have any issues with calls.
    No, I don't use a screen protector.
    04-26-2014 09:01 PM
    Anyone? It is still occurring and is causing me great stress, as now there is an additional problem where speaker phone comes on in the middle of -every- call.
    05-05-2014 08:21 PM
    I'm having the same issue on a Nokia Icon I just got. Did you ever figure out what is causing this or how to fix it? Was the phone defective? As of yet there is no screen protector on my phone. I keep getting the in-call issue during phone calls
    10-10-2014 07:28 PM
    Well I have some different In-call problems.Note that Im only on the official Cyan firmware release and not on any DP. When on a call, suddenly my call is being put on hold automatically. But the Hold button on the screen doesn't show as active. To get back to normal, I have to press the hold button, when it gets active, press it again to deactivate and press end call to hear again normally. :\
    10-12-2014 09:12 AM