How do you reset the Battery Saver usage?

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
M$ make it so
BTW it would help to find what's using your battery NOW not ...
what used your battery LAST MONTH
We need a reset option or a hack

Last edited:

tiwahu

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
Exactly. What the heck does "recent" mean? I might not need a reset function, but it would be nice to know the timeframe.

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I don't know how it works on other devices but on my 920 it only shows usage after the last charge. Each time I charge it resets.

tiwahu

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
I got a 920, too. I have several entries for apps I haven't touched since the latest charge overnight, so that might not be the reset trigger.

madusmacus

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I got a 920, too. I have several entries for apps I haven't touched since the latest charge overnight, so that might not be the reset trigger.
My usage has never reset on this 1520 all the blue usage bars are so small it is useless. All apps now report about 5 pixels usage
Hence the need for a reset or hack :(

tiwahu

Nov 5, 2010
Visit site
These apps are that are not allowed to run in background. It's quite possible I was using them after midnight, but before the most recent power charge. There was also a "turn off" and restart right before the charge cycle.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Also I don't like the bar graphs, Impossible to tell at what increments they increase at therefore it would more helpful if they also showed a percentage indicator along with total run time and when a date + time stamp when app was last opened. At least this way we know more or less which app is a battery hog and is in dire need of optimizing.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa