Question: Folders

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi...

Is it possible to make folders containing let's say pinned websites on Win 8.1? Can such folders be pinned to the Start Screen? If this is possible, how to do it?

Thanks in advance

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Nokia's app folder only allows to pin apps that appear in app list or in settings. So cureently no way AFAIK.

Hi...

Is it possible to make folders containing let's say pinned websites on Win 8.1? Can such folders be pinned to the Start Screen? If this is possible, how to do it?

Thanks in advance

kristalsoldier

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Nokia's app folder only allows to pin apps that appear in app list or in settings. So cureently no way AFAIK.

Thanks. That's a pity. It would have been an excellent organization feature. I have a few sites that I repeatedly visit and it would be very convenient to have them in a folder pinned to the Start Screen instead of wading through the Favourites in IE or pinning them individually to the Start Screen. Such a feature would also allow for grouping apps - like Finance, News etc.

Oh well...this is one feature request that I may make.

Vicious Enzyme

Feb 4, 2014
Visit site
Samsung's app folders support apps, shortcuts/switches and favourites (ie).
As nokia copied that app from ss,Nokia might get the new features in a future release of the app folders app.
Not sure how long the favourites has been part of that app but definately for the last 6months or more, its updated fairly often.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes