Update for Windows Phone 8.1

QilleRz

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
Question, any OS update for Windows Phone 8.1 dev preview since the first time it came out? Just curious will it get any bug fixes or any stability improvements before being applied by OEM's update?

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Question, any OS update for Windows Phone 8.1 dev preview since the first time it came out? Just curious will it get any bug fixes or any stability improvements before being applied by OEM's update?

As far as I'm aware beyond the initial updates (the two required to upgrade) there hasn't been. News posted on this suggested there was an update coming to fix an installation problem some people were experiencing, but it has yet to materialise.

I think chances are that the release date for the official update is not that far off and as such the developers feel they'd be better off concentrating on that.

QilleRz

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I think chances are that the release date for the official update is not that far off and as such the developers feel they'd be better off concentrating on that.

Ouch, it's a long way to go. OEM's update to be expected on late May. So one month to go. I only hope they fix the battery issue. It sometimes drain crazily on my L920. And also the battery indicator being incorrect that when you restart your phone at battery level ~30% and you will get ~40% battery after the restart. :/

asylumxl

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Ouch, it's a long way to go. OEM's update to be expected on late May. So one month to go. I only hope they fix the battery issue. It sometimes drain crazily on my L920. And also the battery indicator being incorrect that when you restart your phone at battery level ~30% and you will get ~40% battery after the restart. :/

I've experienced that issue before on my 1520. Plugging it in briefly (even for a second) brings it back in line, but that's not very convinient.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs