How to share multiple contacts with multiple people.

HoosierDaddy

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I have fairly complete info in my WP8 contacts for family members (addresses, DoBs, SOs, children, pics, anniversaries, etc.).

I am looking for a way to get the contacts into the numerous WP8s of my family. A few are not at all familiar with anything beyond making and taking calls so I need a method that will be simple enough for anyone to use to import the contacts. I've spent 3-4 hours trying to find a way to do this and the closest I come is some apps that may or may not do what I'm looking for and getting others to install and use such an app probably would not be possible for some.

The ideal solution would be something that could be set up to automatically sync these contacts into their people hubs so changes can be made in one place and automatically propagated to all.

Does anyone know of a way to do this?

If there is a WP8.1 solution, I'm interested in that too.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
If they have a Lumia device. You can use transfer my data app. Its works very well.Or you may visit Sign In and sign in with your Microsoft ID. Tap on contacts section and there should be an option to export contacts. Now login in with your family account and import the contact file :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786