Asphalt 8 airborne backup support

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
If you are connected to the internet, don't worry, out saved the data to the cloud and when you reinstall the game it will tell you whether you want to continue your progress saved in the cloud or start again with the data that is on your phone.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
If you are connected to the internet, don't worry, out saved the data to the cloud and when you reinstall the game it will tell you whether you want to continue your progress saved in the cloud or start again with the data that is on your phone.

Does anyone know ANY game that has backup support at this point ? Application backup is WORTHLESS unless the Dev updates their app to allow backup. So, about 99.9% of the those games that are never updated....Yea, about 90% of the ones on your phone now, WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE BACKED UP.

Worthless feature and very poor release from Microsoft....Should of enabled it and FORCED devs to update their apps if they didn't want the feature enabled...then at least games WOULD work...

Aurobindo123

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
i'm playing asphalt 8 in my windows phone. i recently bought an android phone. can i play asphalt with that same progression as in my windows phone ???

milfermon

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I just changed from a lumia 620 to a 820 and would like to know if my progress from asphalt 8 was saved, i made a back?p data from my old 620 before moving, but i don?t know if its possible to restore my progress, thank you

PD: I didn't use facebook at all in that game, will that be that a problem?

Prasun Banerjee

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Am on 8.1 with Cyan and Dev Preview. Did a hard reset of the phone and did not restore the apps from the backup. Installed Asphalt 8 Airborne afresh. The 1st time I opened it, there was a choice of "your saved data on the phone is different from the saved data on the cloud. Which would you like to use ?" I chose the cloud option and my cars and achievements were all available as before the hard reset. I have never logged in using facebook. Let me make it clearer ... I do not have a facebook account.

erlend heiaas

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site
Am on 8.1 with Cyan and Dev Preview. Did a hard reset of the phone and did not restore the apps from the backup. Installed Asphalt 8 Airborne afresh. The 1st time I opened it, there was a choice of "your saved data on the phone is different from the saved data on the cloud. Which would you like to use ?" I chose the cloud option and my cars and achievements were all available as before the hard reset. I have never logged in using facebook. Let me make it clearer ... I do not have a facebook account.

Well, Gameloft has their own cloud service so if you have played Asphalt 8 on a WP8/8.1 phone it Will autosave to cloud. If you then re-install it on another device (WP8/8.1) it Will ask you to start at New or use your cloud savefile. Gameloft hosts individual servers for Wp, Android and iOS. Therefore, if you have a WPhone you are able to retrieve the same from all other devices that is WP, if you do like me and change to Android... You can logg into the same account that you played with at your Wp device but you cant retrieve your save. Means Wp -> Wp = Save can be retrieved, Wp -> Android/ios = No save...

Jasmin Pervic

Jan 6, 2015
Visit site
i change a display on my samsung galaxy s3 and i didnt lost any points because asphalt 8 asked me do i wanna continue ehere i stop or start again

Eric Johnson21

Aug 24, 2015
Visit site
My problem is I deleted the game with amazing progress, then when I re-installed the game I didn't go for the old progress I went ahead and did a race, from then on I can no longer get my old progress back and I had lots of S class cars :(

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
l am currently on an android phone. I played asphalt 8 with my fb account. The last time I downloaded it I was able to retrieve my old saved game without me doing any backup.Now on the same set I again downloaded asphalt 8 due to an error in the older one. As usual I connected with my fb,it isn't showing any 'do you want to continue playing with ur old account 'or so
What should I do?I WAS GOING TO BUY THE BUGATTI !!!

Syed Farrukh Ali

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
i have connected asphalt to Facebook account,they ask me to continue from start or with previous record???
but unfortunately i click on from start.
how i get my previous played game record (data)???????????????????????????????????????????????

Syed Farrukh Ali

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
i have connected asphalt to Facebook account,they ask me to continue from start or with previous record???
but unfortunately i click on from start.
how i get my previous played game record (data)???????????????????????????????????????????????

greedo_greedy

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

I have observed the same thing. If you reinstall the game on the same phone. The Gameloft servers O guess is able to identify the ID that is unique to the device.
But try downloading the game on a different phone and you'll find that it does not retrieve your save data. That is when a Facebook account is needed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes