in ear headphones with mic and volume control

Brian Gobrecht

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Alright yall lol need some advice been through a few headphones and cant seem to find a pair that work that are wired. have sol right now but they dont work with bringing up any voice commands sadly. so if anyone can suggest headphones that have a mic built in and volume control that is compatible with WP 8.1 it would be greatly appreciated.

-Brian

anon6002755

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Most if not all headsets that are android compatible are compatible with windows phones. I'm currently using the Nokia Purity headphones, i tried the JBL synchros 100a, which didnt work for me because my phone had a defective headphone jack. I also couldnt get the Purity's to work either which led me to replace my original phone. Since i swapped phones out my Purity's have been great with voice commands and volume control. Neither of these options are exactly "cheap" though.

i asked about headphones in another thread and was linked to this as to what would work for me. Newer lumias seem to be compatible with everything except iProduct headsets

and they were great. they still play audio just fine but the mic no longer functions. No water damage, abuse they just stopped working.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720