How Often Do You Change Your Start Screen Background & Accent Colors?

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I find myself tweaking my start screen a lot from tile size to the background pics to the accent colors every now and then, until I find a happy medium between good looks and functionality.

How about you guys, how often do you change the way your start screen looks?

SpaceyO

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
I change the background pic every day, the accent colors I've changed twice since WP8.1 came out (I went a year with the same color before 8.1)

I enjoy hunting down new backgrounds, or using a pic of my own...it's become a daily ritual for me.

bkeran

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I change the accent and background around once per week. I rarely change the tile positions anymore because I've found a slick and functional medium.
I change it because it keeps me thinking "Woah looking good" every time I look at it.

spizzlee

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I finally settled on color, layout and background. Took me forever lol. I'll change my background every now and then, for now I like this. wp_ss_20140506_0007.jpg

mortici

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Accent color daily, background not so much. Haven't found a WP worth it yet. Just wish there was more accent colors to choose from.

Narathan

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Still making daily changes to the wallpaper because its hard to find a good background that isn't too busy for my tiles and their info. Considering opening Photoshop and just make something there with the right brightness and contrast.

Then again, it usually changes depending on where I go, which color shell I use (yellow/orange/white - Lumia 1320) and accent color is magenta. Don't know why, it just fits so well.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Still making daily changes to the wallpaper because its hard to find a good background that isn't too busy for my tiles and their info. Considering opening Photoshop and just make something there with the right brightness and contrast.

Then again, it usually changes depending on where I go, which color shell I use (yellow/orange/white - Lumia 1320) and accent color is magenta. Don't know why, it just fits so well.

i use mostly single color or twotone with some gradi?nt.
Here some of the wallpapers i use.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos