How Often Do You Change Your Start Screen Background & Accent Colors?

exyaized

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Visit site

thephiri2point1

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I change my start screen and lock screen about 4 times a week because I get tired of looking at the same picture after about 2 days . Accent color rarely ever changes

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
changed the background again. i did this just a couple days ago. accent color stays the same though but depending on the mood i like seeing different wallpapers

RoarinRow

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I used to change mine almost daily until I found the right background. Now my Sony smartwatch, Nokia 1520, Nexus 7, Galaxy S4, Windows Desktop/Laptop, and Macbook all have the same wallpaper / background lol

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Depends, I have got my start screen just the way I need. When my usage habit changes so does my start screen :p and my accent colour has been locked to Cobalt, I have tried other colours but I kept coming back to Cobalt so kept it on that. I had insane amount of tiles pinned at one point but I got tired lacking at a grid of static small tiles :p.. This is what I love about windows phone, no fiddling around with silly widget controls or being locked to one alignment on the grid be it vertical or horizontal.

sunandajit

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I change start screen theme/color almost every day. I re-position the tiles at least once a week, since I am new to WP, I am probably trying to position the tiles in such a way that best suited how I access those. I Bing as my lock screen, so no worries there, Bing does the trick every morning.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss