memory card problem

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
One day ago my old memory card was working fine but today when i tried to see what happens with the old card or showed the same that is all data are accumulated in others. Will a hatred reset solve it ?

Keep hard reset as your last option. Try formatting and transferring your data using a card reader. Before doing all this thing download any file manger from the store and check your SD card wether the folders are there or not!

Mainak47

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Keep hard reset as your last option. Try formatting and transferring your data using a card reader. Before doing all this thing download any file manger from the store and check your SD card wether the folders are there or not!

Ook. If i format the card with card reader then there will be no default folder will craft l create. Should i create those folder or copy the needed data on whole to the card ?

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Ook. If i format the card with card reader then there will be no default folder will craft l create. Should i create those folder or copy the needed data on whole to the card ?

I copied data directly but they were in the form of default folders such as pictures,music and videos.
In pictures there were camera roll,saved pictures,screenshot.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
When copying previous data from your memory card , do you have apps installed on that memory card ? Are you able to see files / play music from music player ? View images in photos hub ?

Mainak47

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
When copying previous data from your memory card , do you have apps installed on that memory card ? Are you able to see files / play music from music player ? View images in photos hub ?

Yes but I've transferred it from sd card to phone. Yes I'm able to see files and play music. I can also view image in photos hub but the WhatsApp folder is not showing....

Mainak47

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site

There were folders in sd card like pictures, music etc. I saw via file manager

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Yes but I've transferred it from sd card to phone. Yes I'm able to see files and play music. I can also view image in photos hub but the WhatsApp folder is not showing....

Try this , copy all the content from your memory card to a PC , now format your memory card and copy back the data in repressing folders (music in music folder. Videos in videos folder ).

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
If you transfer the files through card reader then there will be no folder.....

I copied all the folder directly from memory card to pc before formatting and they were in the form of this
Pictures
*camera roll
*saved pictures
*screenshot
Music
*all songs files
Videos
*all video files

I copied all this folder directly to memory card after I formatted it via card reader

anon(123856)

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
One day ago my old memory card was working fine but today when i tried to see what happens with the old card or showed the same that is all data are accumulated in others. Will a hatred reset solve it ?
I had the same issue on the 520 I use as a media player.I tried all the same things you tried but I had to do a hard reset to fix it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720