Updated my Lumia 928 to 8.1 awhile ago and have been not having any major issues accept the Calendar App... (see image) It will not load at all. you see on the app list it is grayed out and when launched it just goes back to home screen. since it is a system app I don't have an option to re-install Only pin, share, or rate. I have installed a 3rd party calendar and it works fine... Any one having similar issue?

phone_screen.jpg
    05-11-2014 03:30 AM
    Updated my Lumia 928 to 8.1 awhile ago and have been not having any major issues accept the Calendar App... (see image) It will not load at all. you see on the app list it is grayed out and when launched it just goes back to home screen. since it is a system app I don't have an option to re-install Only pin, share, or rate. I have installed a 3rd party calendar and it works fine... Any one having similar issue?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phone_screen.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	66183
    First check store if the app is not getting updated or so as I can see a progress bar or this might be a rare issue which some user face after 8.1 I was also having this issue with video app as this was a system app I had to do a hard reset.
    First try the step mention in this post and see.

http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/281859.htm
    05-11-2014 03:33 AM
    Yeah, even after the update on Tuesday It still will not open. When I tell cortana to open it attempts to open then just returns to start screen. It still works though. I can see updates and appointments on the live tile but just cannot open it to add events. Wish they had an option to re-install apps on WP like on DT windows 8.1.
    05-15-2014 10:00 PM