can we expect any major or considerable difference in the performance once the firmware update is released for the wp8.1 DP with rest of the world?
    05-11-2014 11:34 PM
    My experience is that the system appears a bit snappier, battery seems to last more too, but only without Cortana. Apart from that, there is the usual stability, smoothness + the things Microsoft has added to improve the OS that really help make it more usable. I haven't one single complaint on pure performances to date. It's on par or better than 8 and maybe better than many Android top end devices. I don't have workbench suites but in terms of perceived experience WP, is still better than Android and on par with iOS in this specific area. That's only my 2 cents.
    05-11-2014 11:59 PM
    My experience is that the system appears a bit snappier, battery seems to last more too, but only without Cortana. Apart from that, there is the usual stability, smoothness + the things Microsoft has added to improve the OS that really help make it more usable. I haven't one single complaint on pure performances to date. It's on par or better than 8 and maybe better than many Android top end devices. I don't have workbench suites but in terms of perceived experience WP, is still better than Android and on par with iOS in this specific area. That's only my 2 cents.
    How can u tell how the system behave after the firmware update if it didn't released yet?
    05-12-2014 12:07 AM