Performance after firmware update for wp8.1 DP

in_720_user

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
can we expect any major or considerable difference in the performance once the firmware update is released for the wp8.1 DP with rest of the world?

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
My experience is that the system appears a bit snappier, battery seems to last more too, but only without Cortana. Apart from that, there is the usual stability, smoothness + the things Microsoft has added to improve the OS that really help make it more usable. I haven't one single complaint on pure performances to date. It's on par or better than 8 and maybe better than many Android top end devices. I don't have workbench suites but in terms of perceived experience WP, is still better than Android and on par with iOS in this specific area. That's only my 2 cents.

yaron zeevik

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
My experience is that the system appears a bit snappier, battery seems to last more too, but only without Cortana. Apart from that, there is the usual stability, smoothness + the things Microsoft has added to improve the OS that really help make it more usable. I haven't one single complaint on pure performances to date. It's on par or better than 8 and maybe better than many Android top end devices. I don't have workbench suites but in terms of perceived experience WP, is still better than Android and on par with iOS in this specific area. That's only my 2 cents.

How can u tell how the system behave after the firmware update if it didn't released yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb