Games Hub updated today, but now doesn't work anymore.

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site
Maybe they're just planning on getting rid of it entirely. It's pretty worthless at the moment (with no Xbox One support, taking so long to update the games list, the games all duplicated in the app list, etc.)

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Yup, I'm having the same issue and yes the link from Transparency Tiles does bring it up. That's a pretty serious mess up by Microsoft. I'm thinking the fix should be easy, but that's pretty bad quality control.

b23h

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Just downloaded transparency tiles. Apart from games being removed from app list don't seem to be any changes in the app itself.

Well they are certainly going to need to fix it. For instance since the Game Hub live tile no longer has our X-Box avatar I just had a shortcut in the Nokia Folder app. Since this new update and the Game Hub disappearance from the App list, the shortcut in the Nokia Folder app is also gone and cannot be replaced. So short term yes, the Transparency Tile shortcut works... However I will be very interested to see how long it takes MS to rush out a fix. I bet it will be quick....

anon(8657436)

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
What I'm thinking is that they temporarily pulled it off to make the change that Belfiore said about, the ability to change if games are visible in applist.Or maybe, they are doing a major design change of the Games Hub.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss