Is the "two fingers moving away from each other" gesture for enlarging things so well known that there's no need to mention it anywhere? I had seen the gesture somewhere before I had a device that supported it but forgot about it and thought there was no way to enlarge my photos. So, instead of an image of a bus map I downloaded a pdf document but I didn't see any enlargement option in Adobe's menu either. I put down the phone to search for another app when I remembered the gesture. My quick Start guide mentions single-finger swipes but not the enlargement gesture.
    05-13-2014 12:42 AM
    Is the "two fingers moving away from each other" gesture for enlarging things so well known that there's no need to mention it anywhere? I had seen the gesture somewhere before I had a device that supported it but forgot about it and thought there was no way to enlarge my photos. So, instead of an image of a bus map I downloaded a pdf document but I didn't see any enlargement option in Adobe's menu either. I put down the phone to search for another app when I remembered the gesture. My quick Start guide mentions single-finger swipes but not the enlargement gesture.
    I believe that gesture isn't mentioned, since it works that way on just about every device that has a touchscreen (smartphone, tablet, laptop with touchscreen), no matter what platform the device runs.
    05-13-2014 12:45 AM