Whatsapp + Notification Center

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Sup!
So i had problems with whatsapp the whole weekend, i had problems with the notifications as many here but this time was too much.
So i started to think that the app might get fixed with an uninstall and reinstalling.

Problems persisted but in addition i lost WhatsApp from the list of apps on the notification center, now i cant find a way to add it. I tried restarting, uninstalling the app, cleaning the temp files, and such.

It didnt appear again alone and cant find a manual way to add it back.. maybe i didnt look in the right place.

So lets see if you can help me guys =

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Sup!
So i had problems with whatsapp the whole weekend, i had problems with the notifications as many here but this time was too much.
So i started to think that the app might get fixed with an uninstall and reinstalling.

Problems persisted but in addition i lost WhatsApp from the list of apps on the notification center, now i cant find a way to add it. I tried restarting, uninstalling the app, cleaning the temp files, and such.

It didnt appear again alone and cant find a manual way to add it back.. maybe i didnt look in the right place.

So lets see if you can help me guys =
to get the app in notification center you first have to receive a notification on whatsapp.
after getting a notification the app will be automatically added in notification center list . so now keep calm don't worry soon whatsapp will work properly. This issue is faced by many but from last week not everyone is facing notification error. I hope your notifications work soon. good luck. :)

Maritox Cacici

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the answer! I just received a message and the app added itself to the notification center... Its working fine now =)

People got too used to whatsapp and wont send sms anymore, wich is cool, but when something like this happens might become a problem, specially if you are on the street going and coming!

Thanks a lot for your time and answer =)

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the answer! I just received a message and the app added itself to the notification center... Its working fine now =)

People got too used to whatsapp and wont send sms anymore, wich is cool, but when something like this happens might become a problem, specially if you are on the street going and coming!

Thanks a lot for your time and answer =)
can understand your problems. A quality update is few weeks away now. there is a dedicated forum for issues regarding whatsapp. So if you have any other issues use this thread.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...ficial-whatsapp-questions-answers-thread.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss