Music app in 8.1 not working

aerosidinc

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
after installing the latest update of Xbox music app is not working. It is stuck with a black screen showing loading. how to resolve this problem without resetting the phone?

aerosidinc

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Holy ****. Though I posted from a phone I m damn sure I didn't post in 900 forum. I just posted it as a new thread, how did it get moved to this forum?

aerosidinc

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 525 wp8.1 before the latest biweekly update it was working fine. Even after the update it worked normally. But after,like 5-6hrs it started getting stuck at green startup screen and then now its black screen. Earlier I had problem with video app, it used to crash while loading. Then I had to hard reset the phone. Just don't want to reset again n download all apps again. Is there any way of uninstall the music app so that I can reinstall it?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 525 wp8.1 before the latest biweekly update it was working fine. Even after the update it worked normally. But after,like 5-6hrs it started getting stuck at green startup screen and then now its black screen. Earlier I had problem with video app, it used to crash while loading. Then I had to hard reset the phone. Just don't want to reset again n download all apps again. Is there any way of uninstall the music app so that I can reinstall it?

I've moved the thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss