BATTERY SAVER is non existent!

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
66450d1400086146t-dz3n.png

I've asked, and so far no questions, I even installed the latest updated yesterday and it's still not working, my battery life is so poor, it's decreasing 9% every 10, 15 minutes, it's just crazy, I don't know what to do... and on top of that... battery saver doesn't work AT ALL..

If I pin it, it doesn't take me anywhere, it's a grey icon that goes not where... it's like a dead tile and a dead option in Settings / I din't know what to do, I'm kind of regretting having this Dev Preview installed.. I did a soft reset, and I'm kinda scared about doing a hard reset (with all the hassle of having to back up all my stuff), silly me , why did I get into this... I'm using Lumia 625

Before I had:

12 hours of regular, normal even heavy usage, with Locations ON and updates on several live tiles

Now I have:

5 hours of regular usage.. If I used it A LOT I am scared it might be only 3 hours I guess... now I have to disable data, and do all that stuff...

How can I get a fixxxxxxxxx :(

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
But the main issue now is why I can't access Battery Saver, I mean not the usage... that's another bugging issue... but why I can't access this now ugh

bionicgt

Mar 23, 2014
Visit site
I wonder if I transfer all the APPS to the SD Card will I be able to install them aftwards without having to download theM?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa