Lumia 920, power button and volume down button is not working!

karmacoma

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
hey guys, I recently had this problem after 1 day dowloading wp 8.1 update 1. I think this is not hardware issue, because there's no way for this to happen.

I need help, anyone?

karmacoma

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for answering, but hard reset was my first move, didn't solve the problem. And also I realized that my flashlight is broken too. It's really frustrating.

John Naas

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
My icon just did the same thing. Went to bed with a working phone. Set it on the wireless charger and woke up to none of the physical buttons working. If you get a call or a text, the screen will come on and you can use your phone, but cant adjust volume or put it back to sleep. Its a physical issue as hard reset didn't fix it. Annoying as this phone is only a few months old. Hope I don't need to call anyone soon..... Between this and my Nokia 2520 tablet taking a dump, im beginning to loose faith in Nokia. They used to be top notch hardware....

karmacoma

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I've sent my phone to nokia, they fixed the problem but I checked service paper they gave me, there's no information about problem or how they fix.

tofutim

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I have the exact same issue. WP8.1 is installed. Although I'm waiting to receive a new one in the mail, unplugging the flex cable makes no difference, so it feels like either a software issue (reset does not help) or something else after the flex cable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos