Any way to get an mp3 from my dropbox to the music folder?

Eazy123

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
Pocket File Manager doesn't seem to want to copy mp3 files to my music folder from dropbox. When I'm at work I can't get music on my phone since I'm running an old version of Mac. I really miss being able to just drag and drop mp3s to my phone regardless of platform when I was on Android. Surely there has to be another way to get music from Dropbox to my Icon?

Qtweeder

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
i just tested this on my lumia 920, runnning pocket file manager also

i uploaded a single mp3 file to dropbox, then went into PFM, and into my dropbox account, found the file.

then i long pressed on the file, and chose STORE from the menu that popped up, after it downloaded, i went into nokia mixradio and sure enough it was there, under its respective artist name, letter, category etc, reading off the id3 tags etc

so for me it worked, albeit with just one file.

Eazy123

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
i just tested this on my lumia 920, runnning pocket file manager also

i uploaded a single mp3 file to dropbox, then went into PFM, and into my dropbox account, found the file.

then i long pressed on the file, and chose STORE from the menu that popped up, after it downloaded, i went into nokia mixradio and sure enough it was there, under its respective artist name, letter, category etc, reading off the id3 tags etc

so for me it worked, albeit with just one file.

That's it! Store...that works. I was doing copy paste and that didn't work. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6