Bing lockscreen is not updating photo

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Verizon Nokia 822 WP8 phone. My lock-screen used to update with the current Bing home page photo but now it is stuck on a starry night background. I have the phone set with the following settings. Can someone share as to what I am doing wrong?

settings > lockscreen
background: Bing
notifications
Choose as app to show detailed status: messaging
Choose apps to show quick status

Also, what do detailed status and quick status do?

Thanks in advance for any help,
yeto

Akhilesh Bhambhani

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Change the background to photo from Bing. Lock your screen you'll see the photo changed. Then again go to settings change background to Bing and lock it you'll se it change to latest Bing photo. If not then just restart your phone. :)
And about quick status and detailed. Say you have wpc in quick status. And you have a few unread articles..the amount of unread articles will show up on lock screen as a quick status. In detailed status if you have say calendar then it'll show you the event for the day or upcoming events in detail. :)

yeto

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Change the background to photo from Bing. Lock your screen you'll see the photo changed. Then again go to settings change background to Bing and lock it you'll se it change to latest Bing photo. If not then just restart your phone. :)
And about quick status and detailed. Say you have wpc in quick status. And you have a few unread articles..the amount of unread articles will show up on lock screen as a quick status. In detailed status if you have say calendar then it'll show you the event for the day or upcoming events in detail. :)

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Your suggestions worked perfectly.

Kind regards,
yeto

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa