video upload limitation on instagram

darkbaby1991

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, I am truly sorry if this topic is not appropriate to be posted here though. Anyways, what kind of app that allows users to post videos on instagram? I have been using 6tag and Instagram beta unfortunately none of these 2 are able to upload videos. Thanks in advance
Have a good day!

Everard Onggon

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Actually you can upload videos using 6tag but there is a limit. 6tag will require you to pay for their video upload services once you reach the video upload limit.
I can't still find news yet on when Instagram Beta will release the video upload feature.

knuckles245

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys, I am truly sorry if this topic is not appropriate to be posted here though. Anyways, what kind of app that allows users to post videos on instagram? I have been using 6tag and Instagram beta unfortunately none of these 2 are able to upload videos. Thanks in advance
Have a good day!

Use 6tag, you have three free video uploads and then you pay a one time fee for unlimited video uploads afterwards.

eurochick47

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean pre-recorded videos? I was wondering when someone would find a way around this too, actually. The latest versions of Instagram on iOS and Android allow for pre-recorded video uploads from your camera roll. I was hoping with 8.1 we might have a way to do this now. Is this not possible or has no one really looked into it?

darkbaby1991

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Do you mean pre-recorded videos? I was wondering when someone would find a way around this too, actually. The latest versions of Instagram on iOS and Android allow for pre-recorded video uploads from your camera roll. I was hoping with 8.1 we might have a way to do this now. Is this not possible or has no one really looked into it?

Pre-recorded would be great as well and yeah I've seen androids with that ability though.So far,only 6tag allows users to upload videos. Need to pay for it.

SirNic

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
HD video can be sent to a Windows 8.1 mobile and SAVED, this is not possible using Windows 8 mobile as the video can only be streamed.
The way it's done is to upload the video to a file server, thereafter you are given a direct link to the uploaded video which you send to a recipient.
Below is a sample clip.
If the link is copied into your browser (Windows 8.1) you will be given the option to 'save' the file.
I am not sure of the maximum file size which can be downloaded, does anyone using Windows 8.1 know? :amaze:

Lawrence of Arabia 1920x1080p (1962)

http://ul.to/qm7p4ukw

Adewale Adekunle1

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site
Hello people in this room,please am having a problem of posting a minute video on my window 8.1.have used 6tag and Instagram betta but it doesn't work,please enlight me on the app that is gonna work for me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786