Purchase History not showing!

Pratham Sarwate

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Since the last 3 days, I haven't been able to check my purchase history on the Windows Phone Store. It keeps giving me errors.

On the phone, when I try checking "My Apps", it says:
"Cant connect
We're having trouble connecting to the Store at the moment. Try again in a little while."
WPstore-phone.png

On the PC website, it shows this error:
"Try again later
Something happened, and we can't get to the page you want at the moment. Try again in a little while.
*a number-character code shows up here. it's different every time*"
WPstore-pc.jpg

Anyone knows what's up? I'm using a Lumia 925 international edition with Lumia Black firmware and WP 8.1 dev preview (latest update).

Last edited:

Pratham Sarwate

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
When i try loading My Apps from phone the second time (after once receiving the error) it does show a list of apps not installed but owned by me. However, the list seems incomplete. For eg. I purchased Halo: Spartan Assault when it went on sale in March, and I don't have it installed. But I can't seem to find it there in apps list. Also, I installed many new apps and removed them, but they are not showing up in the list. This seems to be a list retrieved from some old cache records in the phone's memory. The last app shows as acquired 2 weeks ago.

csw43

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Ive just re-loaded the preview on my 1020 after removing it first time around due to the poor battery life I was getting. Anyway when I go into the store and select "My Apps" it gives me the message that it is syncing and may take a minute or two and then fails and says " there are thousands of apps waiting for you in the store" I don't remember having this issue the first time around, any ideas anyone ?

Thanks

Pratham Sarwate

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing they are refreshing the app ownership to make sure apps which have been converted to universal apps are now available cross-platform. Two days ago, skulls of the shogun became available to install (showed up as "Owned") on my windows 8.1 tablet. I had purchased the game last year on my phone. I was hoping the same to happen to Halo: Spartan Assault, which I had purchased on my phone two months ago, but it's still showing as paid in the Windows Store. Lets see.

crav4speed

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping the same to happen to Halo: Spartan Assault, which I had purchased on my phone two months ago, but it's still showing as paid in the Windows Store. Lets see.

I am having this problem with Halo:SA as well. I am in contact with MS about the issue. They changed Halo:SA to a universal app so the old version which we downloaded is no longer published. I received mine when I first bought the Lumia 1520, they had a promotion which included free Halo:SA, so I downloaded it right away. MS emailed me saying that I had to buy the game at $4.99 and then they would issue me a refund. MS customer support is definitely awesome about these kinds of issues!

gagmani

Mar 7, 2014
Visit site
I'm guessing they are refreshing the app ownership to make sure apps which have been converted to universal apps are now available cross-platform. Two days ago, skulls of the shogun became available to install (showed up as "Owned") on my windows 8.1 tablet. I had purchased the game last year on my phone. I was hoping the same to happen to Halo: Spartan Assault, which I had purchased on my phone two months ago, but it's still showing as paid in the Windows Store. Lets see.

This happens to me too. Some paid apps are in my purchased list but still store is asking me to buy again. On phone store says owned but gives an error after clicking install. Error code is 80004005.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium