Photo Upload in high resolution not working

M0stlyHarmless

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
The automatic photo upload has always worked without problems (L920) over my cellphone data. But i got tired of always hooking up the phone to my computer and overwriting all the small pics in onedrive.

So i switched to the new option of automatically upload highest res. pics when on Wifi and now it's not working properly anymore. I thought it would queue them and upload them as soon as i come home, but that's not the case. Strange thing is, some pictures are indeed beeing uploaded, but most stay on the phone, even when i'm already connected to a wifi again.

Does anyone else experience this, or does anyone have a resolution? I don't understand, why there is only the option of highest res. upload over wifi. If i got the right dataplan, why wouldn't i want to use it?

Allan Kaliel

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm seeing this. We have a 920 and a 1020, if I'm home and on wifi and take a few pics, they'll all get backed up. If I take just a couple outside wifi then they'll get backed up when I'm back online. But if I'm gone for a couple of days, and take a dozen or more pictures (and I even made sure they were queued up and waiting for wifi), nothing will happen. So I have to manually backup my pictures, on my phone and my wife's, if we take more than a couple pictures.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss