new 1520, from backup, lost Here Drive

Bruce Beard

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
So, I destroyed my Lumia 1520 when it fell from pretty high onto a rock (don't ask...).
I have a new one that came today and after first updating the device to the latest version of WP 8.1 I figured out how to set the phone from a previous back up. After resetting the phone and restoring it I now find that my Here Drive is no longer available. I can't get it from the store, I can't find anything on this subject and in fact read here that updates for Here are still available. Anyone able to tell me exactly what I have done and if there is a fix?

Bruce Beard

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Sorry, Here Drive Plus is what is missing now. I am beginning to wonder if in the series of phone updates I ran the phone through I somehow missed a Here Plus update before I ran the 8.1 for developers update thus removing it.entirely. Something along these lines happened I am not sure what. Guess I will need to wait for the official release to get it back?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, Here Drive Plus is what is missing now. I am beginning to wonder if in the series of phone updates I ran the phone through I somehow missed a Here Plus update before I ran the 8.1 for developers update thus removing it.entirely. Something along these lines happened I am not sure what. Guess I will need to wait for the official release to get it back?

try to download it back from this link :- HERE Drive+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Bruce Beard

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
That did the trick! I kept seeing the "Europe" after the app name and I assumed that it was for use in Europe only...:confused::confused:.
Thank you much for point me in the right direction.
Bruce

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12