Weak 4G/3G Signal Since update.

sammyboy405

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Not sure if this is 8.1 related or not.. But since switching from 8.0 to 8.1 I get significantly less signal in places i know for years ive had nothing but great coverage. and at some points its so bad it switches to 3g and even 3g is a weak signal. WIFI funny enough seems to be the same way?

8.1 issue? Bad Antenna? Bad sim? Any Ideas? Ive had the phone 2 weeks this coming friday 23rd. (Nokia Lumia ICON)

YSJin

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issues with updated lumia 920 with Three, UK. I used to have 4G in my office and city centre. After the WP 8.1 update, no more 4G, just 3G, or H+ at best. Probably need to contact Three UK... :angry:

Kevlahan

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issues with updated lumia 920 with Three, UK. I used to have 4G in my office and city centre. After the WP 8.1 update, no more 4G, just 3G, or H+ at best. Probably need to contact Three UK... :angry:

Hi there I actually work at Tesco mobile technical support, I've seen this issue a couple of times today, unfortunately we're not sure why it happens.

I'll post it here if we get any information through, or how to resolve the issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon