What do you want in windows phone 8.1 or 8.5?

mohammad slokinejad

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking about this and i really cant decide. Of course we all want windows phone 8.5 to be faster but besides that what do you want to see in windows phone 8.5 ? I'm really looking forward to see what you all have to say. :evil::cool:

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
umm interactive live tiles (for instance while playing music one can pause, change tracks from within live tile without opening the app , able to reply to text from notifications without opening the app , internet explorer 12 needs text wrapping .

MARKjotep

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
^ I agree.. Interactive Live tiles will be a great addition to the features we currently have.

and hopefully there will be "Folder" feature that would zoom in your grouped tiles. just like ios7
They should make a Universal IE app.

Notification center should not be limited. system process like Screenshot or app downloads/updates and etc. should be included as well... Im not saying it should look like Android, but it should function the way android implements it to its OS..

Background multitasking is still not the best compare to Android..

- Split screen functionality like W8.1

Can't find happiness! LOL.

bipin_km86

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Is there any posibility for the microsoft os developers to upgrade all devices from 3g to 4g.... I mean its not necesarry to increase the speed of the devices but there should be an option select 4g in cellular/mobile network setting....

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I want a WP that can record 60-120fps video (so we can do real slo-motion video like apple and android phones)
And I want a WP that has Maps (Either Bing or Nokia HERE) that have the correct addresses for locations! (again, like apple and android phones' map apps)

Nozs Fbisannoying

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I want to see an end to windows phone and just see windows 8.1 on it. Windows phones have more than enough power. Mine has 2 gigs of ram with 2.2 quad core processor and almost 200 gigs of memory. If not, then at least merge the windows stores already. They don't need to be separated at all and shouldn't have been in the first place.

AndrewMBaines

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I want to see an end to windows phone and just see windows 8.1 on it. Windows phones have more than enough power. Mine has 2 gigs of ram with 2.2 quad core processor and almost 200 gigs of memory. If not, then at least merge the windows stores already. They don't need to be separated at all and shouldn't have been in the first place.

Battery life?

osars ehi

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
windows phone 8.1 turned out to be something big and unexpected with many improvements, new features and so on. but there are some features i would like to see....
please vote for these features and share with as many people as you can.
actionable notification, always on cortana, picture password – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone
I was thinking about this and i really cant decide. Of course we all want windows phone 8.5 to be faster but besides that what do you want to see in windows phone 8.5 ? I'm really looking forward to see what you all have to say. :evil::cool:

Salauddin Ahmed

Mar 31, 2014
Visit site
I just want more customization .

Third party lockscreens with unique style .

More customizable , resizable & Interactive live tyles .

Good menu style with background photo option in menu

more powerfull statusbar . add Scrollable tyles , date & time & display brightness meter etc .

Orientation mode in start screen.

Better multitaskig like android.

plz give an option to see cpu usage , ram usage & disk usage .

More faster , smoother , unrestricted & secure os

want to see big raise of windows phones marketshare through wp8.2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos