Xbox video

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have the latest version of Windows installed on my device, I uninstalled video app because it stopped working, now I want this app but it don't want to install!!
Please help.
KSA region USA

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
???
I TRIED TO DO THAT AFTER RESTARTING BUT NO, THE SAME PROBLE.
AND re-download and re-install HAVE THE SAME MEANING RIGHT
Yes, my apologies.. Re-download and Re-install would be the same thing for apps on Windows Phone.
so now that you've done that, you're sure the "Video" app is not in your apps list?

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Or it is, but just not starting?

edit: I was just thinking; what region are you in? Maybe it's a regional thing where, like Xbox music, Xbox Video isn't available in certain countries/regions? Could try changing your region in settings just to see...

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your help, I can't download this app on my windows 8.1 not my WP.
I live in Saudi Arabia but the region is USA.
I see. Which device do you have? The only other thing I can think of if nothing else works, is to do a hard reset. This isn't as bad as it sounds as long as you do a backup, then sign back in with your Microsoft account when restoring all your apps, contacts and settings etc.

anon(5445874)

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
i want xbox video on my laptop �� not my phone ��

That's pretty much a valid point. As much as I like video, I almost never use it on my phone. Back when I got my first wp7, I did a lot of Netflix because it was cool. But after the first month it became old. Never really watched video outside of youtube on my phone since. I tried the xbox video app when it first got updated for 8.1, it worked, then I went back to my lap :). I guess if i'm on a vacation or something and my surface was somehow destroyed, then possibly I would resort to my phone.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh, I totally thought we were talking about the video app for Windows Phone.. My Bad!

The Win8 version... In the Store, go to "My apps" and select "all"?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss