Strange live update issue !

kloby0903

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone .. :smile:

I have a problem with weather apps 4castr , blue skies ... live tiles won`t update .. I allowed them to work in background .. but they won`t update .. It is the same if I set a refresh 2hours,4hours .. I need to open the app to refresh .. it`s annoying .. I have Lumia 925 on 8.1 developers preview .. Anyone knows how to fix that?

Thanks ! :smile:

Will6371

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone .. :smile:

I have a problem with weather apps 4castr , blue skies ... live tiles won`t update .. I allowed them to work in background .. but they won`t update .. It is the same if I set a refresh 2hours,4hours .. I need to open the app to refresh .. it`s annoying .. I have Lumia 925 on 8.1 developers preview .. Anyone knows how to fix that?

Thanks ! :smile:

Blue skies only refreshes every 3 hours

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Yes.. Battery saver is on

Make sure the setting to always conserve battery is not checked. Just set it for when the battery is actually low. I discovered once while roaming I had that restrict background data while roaming setting selected and wasn't getting updates. Actually logged a call with my carrier over that one. Felt like an id10t after I figured it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro