Help required! Any app for editing Mp3 tags?? please let me know!

Manu6901

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Guys and gals.. I was wondering if there is any app for editing mp3 songs tags like artist info, album art, singer etc...
My songs in phone are currently clumsy in tag info and I want to keep them updated!
Any one can suggest a suitable app for this? I tried finding on store but to no avail... :(

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Download 'Tag Editor', it lets you edit your mp3 tags directly from your phone and also add album arts.

Divjot Singh

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
Download 'Tag Editor', it lets you edit your mp3 tags directly from your phone and also add album arts.

Awesome App! However it takes a lot of steps to get to the required file you wish to change. Would love to see it to default to music folder and with a select all option! :D

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
@Makm: The app seems incompatible with Windows phone 8.1 :( any other app available which is also compatible with 8.1? Help needed..

I myself changed the tags of some songs with that app and I'm using the dev prev wp8.1
It seems to be buggy at first, but you'll have to keep on trying, it'll work. It worked for me in the second attempt. And its still working just fine.

And if somehow it still doesn't work for you, then I don't know about any other app to edit music tags bro, sorry :/

Btw, why don't you just edit them in your PC?

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
Awesome App! However it takes a lot of steps to get to the required file you wish to change. Would love to see it to default to music folder and with a select all option! :D

I know it's awesome to finally have a tag editor :) But it would've been the best if the Xbox music had this option to edit the tags of our songs. A default music player should have this option in my opinion!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon