I've seen that a few people have had issues with not being able to get connected or sync their phone, most have been able to work around the issue by removing/reinstalling the apps or by making sure the phone is off before connecting. Nothing seems to work for me however. I do have a pin set per my corporate policy, however regardless of the lock state of the phone, the app always reports that the phone is locked.

I just picked this phone up on Friday and immediately upgraded to the developer preview, didn't try to sync prior to the upgrade. The device is a Lumia Icon with the Developer Preview. (8.10.12382.878). I've tried two different PC's, a Surface Pro (gen 1) and a Dell XPS One, both running 8.1. Both machines detect the phone fine but that's where it ends.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!
    05-25-2014 11:28 PM
    Update on this. When removing the PIN requirement, I am able to access the contents of the phone via the app and windows file manager. As soon as I add the pin back in it's locked out. So it appears that windows sees the phone, sees that the phone has a pin requirement, yet cannot see that I've entered the PIN on the phone and unlocked it.
    05-26-2014 12:03 AM