Your Windows Phone?

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
On a daily basis strangers, co workers, neighbors, family, and friends ask about my NL 925 and how do I like it?

I just say it's alright. Your next phone should be a WP.

What do you say when people ask about your WP?

Helder Costa1

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
got the 925 also. most ppeople just say it's a beauty of a phone...i say i like a lot of my phone and WP. They should try,its just great. no lags no screen freeze nice UI with live tiles. when they see the tiles(i'm on 8.1) they just go crazy. beautiful they say...

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
No one ever asks me...
Smartphones aren't that big of a deal being so common.

The only comments I've gotten were from the wife:
Why did you buy another one?
...and
Thank the lord you don't have 3 hands...!

Ashish Gupta888

Retired Ambassador
Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
I have 525. My nephew likes the gaming experience on this phone. Everytime he plays games on my phone, he praises it. Now, he does not want to play with his mom's droid :p

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I usually get asked "Wow, thats a weird looking Android phone...", most of the time i smirk or if asked more specifically i advise its a Windows Phone which usually gets a response "Windows make a phone?" or "Wow, thats different". However, when i show pictures taken with my 1020 its always an impressed reaction.

nyolc8

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
I have an 520 and I always getting this reaction when someone see my phone: "wow, what a yellow phone you have"

Jan Tomsic

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Ativ S and Lumia 1520 and waiting for a Review model of the 630. Although i absolutely love my 1520, i have to give credit to the Ativ S - it really is a nice phone even after almost 2 years i have it. Can't really understand all the hate towards it, even though Samsung treats it like a redheaded Stepchild.

Leonard Klint,
Founder and Editor @ The Windows Phone Hub: Ultimative WINDOWS PHONE NEWS. APPS, REVIEWS

Probably just because its Samsung, nothing else. From what I've read about it it seems awesome, but I'd still rather get a Nokia.

Techbugz

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Im using Nokia Lumia 1020..i make a switch to WP after see the update of 8.1..i love the tiles on 8.1 ..now im waiting for the update to release in Malaysia..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb