Showing copy of music and photos

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
the "Plz help" is not necessary, if people can help, they do otherwise eh.

This is a common problem on WP8.0, I believe 8.1 eradicates the problems entirely, or so I am told.

But if you don't want to take the plunge just yet, if you backup your media, erase it all from the card and reload them, it should help.
Formatting the card would be even better, but would erase everything on the card so make sure you have copies.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
When i copy music and photos in sd card in my lumia 520 it shows two time when i delete one another also delete automatically. Plz help.
As suggested by xandros9 backup your data and format your sd this is the only solution for it.
This was a common problem with WP8.0 as i had also face this many time.
But after 8.1 i havent got that problem so it if fixed now.

devid patel

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
the "Plz help" is not necessary, if people can help, they do otherwise eh.

This is a common problem on WP8.0, I believe 8.1 eradicates the problems entirely, or so I am told.

But if you don't want to take the plunge just yet, if you backup your media, erase it all from the card and reload them, it should help.
Formatting the card would be even better, but would erase everything on the card so make sure you have copies.

I have done this many time but problem is not solve. I have formated sd card 3 times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss