Copy WP Contacts to Win8.1 Tablet?

Andy Dunikowski

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Had a Lumina 1020 WP for about a year now (very happy with it). I just got an ASUS Tablet (very happy with it) running Win 8.1.

Is there a way to import my Contacts from my Phone? It is the most updated of all my various Contact Lists.

Thanks.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Log in to the tablet using the same ID you use on your phone. That will sync your contacts. If you have saved contacts to Gmail, then add the gmail account to your tablet, it should download your contacts from there as well.

Andy Dunikowski

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks, I use the same email account on both (its the only account I have set up). Under the Account settings on the phone I have the options to Sync email, contacts and calendar all three are checked and are good on the phone.

On the tablet, under calendar and contacts the only setting I see (under settings for both apps) is email. But the calendar and contacts are both empty.

I also checked my settings under chrome and everything is checked to sync.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like you are using a Google account. What you should have used is a Microsoft account. Windows 8/8.1 does not support Google contacts and calendar out of box since Google removed Exchange ActiveSync support.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs