Word Document with Pics Issues

staylong

May 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi All

My company sends out daily reports in doc. format as attachments to email. In the report there are a number of small spreadsheet parts that have been inserted as pics. (Use the icon that looks like Mountains to insert).

They open OK on computer with MS office or open office and I know iPhone can open and view so can android using Kingston Office but not my windows phone.

Download the Word file open OK everything formatted correctly but the inserts (pics) not showing just an icon. Why?

Please help as I have been all over the net trying to find the answer with no luck.

Cheers
Staylong

Last edited:

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi All

My company sends out daily reports in doc. format as attachments to email. In the report there are a number of small spreadsheet parts that have been inserted as pics. (Use the icon that looks like Mountains to insert).

They open OK on computer with MS office or open office and I know iPhone can open and view so can android using Kingston Office but not my windows phone.

Download the Word file open OK everything formatted correctly but the inserts (pics) not showing just an icon. Why?

Please help as I have been all over the net trying to find the answer with no luck.

Cheers
Staylong

Hmm.
It certainly knows the picture is there, but it doesn't want to deal with it for some reason...

could be too big, incompatible format...?
sheesh, this is supposed to be THE Office

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea