WhatsApp v2.11.490...not all features work properly on Windows Phone 8.1. But what features?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You still don't have Whatsapp folder within Photo hub - all photos go to "Other" folder. The photos within "Other" folder won't automatically upload to Onedrive if you have autosync turned on. You will need to manually upload all the photos. Also, I saw somewhere else, that Whatsapp doesn't appear as "share to" option like all the other Windows Phone 8.1 supported apps appear.

Jason Were

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have a Lumia 820 W8.1, updated new version of whatsapp. Everything was working fine until I accidentally selected the voice guidance in settings. Now my phone is pretty much useless. It has overridden any swipe on the touch screen and only select certain areas on the phone using tap. I can not access settings in whatsapp, I can not uninstall the app either. Frustrated.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
When someone sends their location, clicking on the map won't open. Have to click on the named address to open webpage that directs to google maps.
Nope. WOrks like it always has worked before. Up to last night I opened a location and got directions from waze

ImMadNad

May 26, 2014
Visit site
A static noise will be coming from the speaker if you are chatting from WP 8.1

Action centre wont remove the notification even after you read the message

Tahiti Bob

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Tried and tested on two 1520s, photos taken by the camera and sent via Whatsapp come out very small with a low resolution. Someone on these forums mentioned having the same issue on 1020.

danmorrissey

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone else lost the ability to send files from OneDrive/Facebook now? The external albums have stopped showing up in my Whatsapp when I go to attach a photo etc. Other apps still have the ability. Not sure if it's the Whatsapp update or the new 8.1 update for APIs frm last week that've broken it. Anyone?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss