Cannot take video on NL928

davebolton

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I am unable to take a video. I did a hard reset about a week ago. I wonder if this might have anything to do with the camera related issues with 8.1?

When I take a video it is not there in the little circle preview thingy. When I click on it, I go to photos and it is not there either. Even connected the phone to my PC and the videos folder is empty.

​I should be able to see videos in the Photos app, right? I know I have done this before though it has been a while.

davebolton

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I found the videos. Apparently my phone picked up the wrong date just prior to when I tried to record these short videos. I did a hard reset on (or close to ) 5/24. The photos I took through last Sunday all seem to have the right date.

I tried to take a video on Sunday (after I took the photos). It is not present.
I took several short videos on 6/2. They have dates of 5/2 & 5/3. I did not find them earlier because I did not look that far back.
The videos I tried this morning have a date of 5/21. I did not change the date. But did install an update to 8.1 last night.

So somehow my phone picked up different dates. Another possible explanation is that I am delusional.

Time to move on.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I found the videos. Apparently my phone picked up the wrong date just prior to when I tried to record these short videos. I did a hard reset on (or close to ) 5/24. The photos I took through last Sunday all seem to have the right date.

I tried to take a video on Sunday (after I took the photos). It is not present.
I took several short videos on 6/2. They have dates of 5/2 & 5/3. I did not find them earlier because I did not look that far back.
The videos I tried this morning have a date of 5/21. I did not change the date. But did install an update to 8.1 last night.

So somehow my phone picked up different dates. Another possible explanation is that I am delusional.

Time to move on.

I don't think it's you. The date issue was probably the cause, but I'm glad you got it sorted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb