I am unable to take a video. I did a hard reset about a week ago. I wonder if this might have anything to do with the camera related issues with 8.1?

When I take a video it is not there in the little circle preview thingy. When I click on it, I go to photos and it is not there either. Even connected the phone to my PC and the videos folder is empty.

​I should be able to see videos in the Photos app, right? I know I have done this before though it has been a while.
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-02-2014 10:38 PM
    I'm sorry that you are having problems taking videos. Have you seen the tips shown here?
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-02-2014 11:34 PM
    I found the videos. Apparently my phone picked up the wrong date just prior to when I tried to record these short videos. I did a hard reset on (or close to ) 5/24. The photos I took through last Sunday all seem to have the right date.

I tried to take a video on Sunday (after I took the photos). It is not present.
    I took several short videos on 6/2. They have dates of 5/2 & 5/3. I did not find them earlier because I did not look that far back.
    The videos I tried this morning have a date of 5/21. I did not change the date. But did install an update to 8.1 last night.

So somehow my phone picked up different dates. Another possible explanation is that I am delusional.

Time to move on.
    Laura Knotek and Guytronic like this.
    06-03-2014 01:11 PM
    I found the videos. Apparently my phone picked up the wrong date just prior to when I tried to record these short videos. I did a hard reset on (or close to ) 5/24. The photos I took through last Sunday all seem to have the right date.

I tried to take a video on Sunday (after I took the photos). It is not present.
    I took several short videos on 6/2. They have dates of 5/2 & 5/3. I did not find them earlier because I did not look that far back.
    The videos I tried this morning have a date of 5/21. I did not change the date. But did install an update to 8.1 last night.

So somehow my phone picked up different dates. Another possible explanation is that I am delusional.

Time to move on.
    I don't think it's you. The date issue was probably the cause, but I'm glad you got it sorted.
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-03-2014 02:24 PM