Message problem

iftach ivry

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I have a question i want to buy a windows phone device (htc 8x) my quesion is what about the message problem ? that message coming later then she should ! this problem fixed ? on whatsapp too ? Please answer and you think that i should buy htc 8x ? the battery is good ? i really dont know

JamesPTao

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I have had no messaging problems at all. I don't use WhatsApp but their are several threads dedicated to that subject and from what I have read it is about to be released again. As far as devices I recomend the Nokia 920. I own one and love it. Durable as hell qi charging and runs great. Switched to WP 1.5 years ago and will never look back.

SRoshan143

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I think you want to say about the notifications. The messages were never a problem for me atleast. Everything reaches on time. :smile: I am an avid whatsapp user and the whatsapp notification had problems before but after it was republished in the store the notification problem has been solved atleast for me because each and every notification is on time. And with the further updates it will get better. :angel:Using NL620 with (DP 8.1) & NL920. Same as the above guy. WP user and will never look back. Hardcore WP user.. :wink:

iftach ivry

May 8, 2014
Visit site
My love is windows phone but i dont know what to do .. whatsapp is so important to me ! i want a narrow device like htc 8x that look very narrow ! and i dont want a large screen no more than 4.5 inch i need a good battery life between

iftach ivry

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Another question .. its about the volume . in windows phone 8 the volume is 0:30 They changed it ? i heard they did changed it to 0:10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb