Can't connect to open fast food wifi?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
0-3. Tried McDonalds, Qdoba and Taco Bell. I can connect other Wifi signals ok (work, friends, gym, etc...)

I wish I had another device or a friend with me at these times to see if it was just WP or what. I might take my Android tablet next time.

Anyone have insight?

Ken Longshore

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
At McDonald's go to their website and search for wi-fi, then click the at&t wireless link at the bottom. Then the wayport page comes up so you can agree to the terms,etc. I am still working on Taco Bell.

Ken

Dopeylove

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
Usually at Mc Donald's and taco bell and other fast food places you just have to go to your browser and go to like Google or whatever it doesn't matter but when you push go it should automatically send you to the wifi long in page for each fast food place. Works for me everytime. Hope this helps

artistnatural

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Yes we are being suckered. They want us to eat their processed junk food and claim they have free wifi but they spend less than the price of one of their sandwiches on making the free wifi easily accessible. Taco Bell is one of the worst places to eat and surf -the free wifi almost never works. Best to avoid Taco Bell altogether.
:angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett