Lumia 520 issue with Call Screen post update

sram3003

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 520 doesnt have a front camera but it has a sensor which gets enabled the moment you receive a call. But after 8.1 update using preview for developers it not working anymore. The sensor is not getting activated when i receive any call. It behaves crazy when speaking opening up what ever gets touched on the screen. Is this a copatibility issue with Lumia or did MS miss out on some thing? Is anyone else also having this kind of issue in thier Lumia 520?

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Lumia 520 doesnt have a front camera but it has a sensor which gets enabled the moment you receive a call. But after 8.1 update using preview for developers it not working anymore. The sensor is not getting activated when i receive any call. It behaves crazy when speaking opening up what ever gets touched on the screen. Is this a copatibility issue with Lumia or did MS miss out on some thing? Is anyone else also having this kind of issue in thier Lumia 520?

The sensor you are talking about is proximity sensor
My 820 or 520 never had any issue after the update.. I suggest you soft reset you phone and if that doesn't solve your problem try hard reset

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)