Xbox music player problem

tapehead

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I have this problem on my 520. Hard reset. Alternatively, if you need to download new music via the Xbox Music store, install a program like Listen.

Unfortunately, the app is just not finished, and Microsoft is ridiculously slow to make improvements.

Last edited:

Pranjal Rai

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
After installing wp8.1 dev.preview on my Lumia 520 the default music player won't open.niw what to do?
Try using realLyrics, for the time being. It is a great app for lyrics and at the same time, offers the same experience as the previous Xbox music+ videos hub. It's quite cool. It even downloads bg pictures of artists automatically and correctly. You'll love it. 😊

loofmodnar

Dec 14, 2010
www.loofmodnar.com
You can also try a soft reset. That worked for me. Once it opens let it sit for awhile to scan through all your music. Since doing that I haven't had many issues opening the app. Speedwise it's still slow navigating through large lists.

Being Prageeth

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
You can also try a soft reset. That worked for me. Once it opens let it sit for awhile to scan through all your music. Since doing that I haven't had many issues opening the app. Speedwise it's still slow navigating through large lists.

Done a 100s of soft reset, still ain't work 😓

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs