Screen Issue in Lumia 520

oseansaditya

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I have strange issue in my lumia 520, whenever I type fast "h" "a" then suddenly my screen change to higher resolution, It's like there is a hidden combination button that I didn't know.. and I have to restart my phone everytime it happen to me, from now, I never laugh with "haha" but "LOL" just because this strange issue..

note : it's only happen if I type fast "h" and "a" together, everytime I laugh with "haha" then the problem comes.

Makm

May 15, 2014
Visit site
I have strange issue in my lumia 520, whenever I type fast "h" "a" then suddenly my screen change to higher resolution, It's like there is a hidden combination button that I didn't know.. and I have to restart my phone everytime it happen to me, from now, I never laugh with "haha" but "LOL" just because this strange issue..

note : it's only happen if I type fast "h" and "a" together, everytime I laugh with "haha" then the problem comes.

Huhh???? :/ What do you mean your screen "change to a higher resolution"? :/
Hahahahahahahahahaha :/ nothing happened :/ :p

ghost293

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I think you are talking about magnifier. If that's the case make sure Screen magnifier is OFF(Settings => ease of access).

Hope it helps

oseansaditya

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I think you are talking about magnifier. If that's the case make sure Screen magnifier is OFF(Settings => ease of access).

Hope it helps

well, thanks bro.. I thought there is a problem with my screen, sometimes when I tap "hahhahahaahha" with two fingers, suddenly zoom level in my screen change more bigger and I don't know that was because I use screen magnifier. case close. Thank you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes