Petition to have OFFICIAL FACEBOOK from Facebook Inc (Not Microsoft's) on Windows Phone!

Hero Calibo

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
all windows phone users know how facebook sucks bigtime. i've seen ios and android version, and how i wish it will be on windows phone platform too. if you agree with me, comment on this thread to make it always visible and let Microsoft know to just let have Facebook Inc. transport the facebook app from ios and android into our platform. anyone?

Hero Calibo

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
yes, the new UI for ios and android is gorgeous. honestly i think it's UI is minimalistic just like the windows phone platform itself.

Anojan Sivam

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
yes, the new UI for ios and android is gorgeous. honestly i think it's UI is minimalistic just like the windows phone platform itself.
U r obviously correct Mr. Hero I can support you for this matter ! Not only me whole WP users hate this Facebook app from Microsoft ! If you are a developer pls do something!

jailman

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Well facebook used to have its unique metro style ui and ppl cried wanting it to be juat like IOS/Android wich **** me off i chose wp because i want something damn different now i want a new better UI but definitly metro and not like IOS/Android

Anojan Sivam

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Well facebook used to have its unique metro style ui and ppl cried wanting it to be juat like IOS/Android wich **** me off i chose wp because i want something damn different now i want a new better UI but definitly metro and not like IOS/Android

Try black berry 🍓

misfitpierce

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I have no issues with Microsoft handling facebook conjointly with the facebook team. I think the combined effort has made a great app. I prefer everything about it over the android and IOS versions and it doesn't lag for me on my 925 which makes me very happy.

elmacho

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I don`t use facebook all that much but let me just say that it would be much better to start a thread on WP uservoice in the apps section and try to get the votes.

Feature Suggestions: Applications (6480 ideas) – Feature Suggestions for Windows Phone

Not sure it will help though because FB doesn`t seem all that interested bcoz of the small market share.I agree that it is barebones compared to other platform apps,had installed it once before deleting it soon after.The only good thing is it isn`t as laggy as those other platform apps

Ezhik

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Just a reminder that online petitions never work. Obviously Windows Phone is not a big enough market for Facebook to care.

Beijendorf

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
The Facebook app on the other ecosystems is bloated and invasive. On Android for example, it has access to all the data on your phone, all your messages, it has the ability to read your contacts and it can send texts (that cost money). And so much more. And here's what's new: the Facebook app can now listen in the background. It can plug into your microphones and listen to everything you say or do. It can also access your camera, etc, etc etc. I don't want that. I want a dysfunctional piece of crap app before I compromise my privacy just so Facebook can serve me better ads.

DELETE YOUR FACEBOOK - YouTube

SAM 77

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Out of curiousity I checked out the Apple store to see the new layout for IOS.

Agree it looks much cleaner. However!!!! if you read the reviews things do not look so rosy in Apple Facebook land.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre